Earn Online Money Easily At BUXP - Trusted Site

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Portal 2 on nvidia geforce 9300m gs

Not long ago I have played game Portal, which is game from Valve. It's a puzzle game, where you are a protagonist and given a portal gun, by which you can fire at a flat white plane, then fire another shot at another flat white plane, and you can go through as if both the plane is connected.

It's a fun puzzle game. If you scare spoiler, don't continue read this paragraph. It's more fun especially until the last level, you try to escape from evil robot that try to kill you, and you will eventually destroy the robot.

Portal 1 is 2006 game, so my Nvidia 9300m gs still very capable to handle it.

Luckily, Portal 2 haven't upgrade much graphic yet, and I still be able to play at around 25-30 fps depends on the condition (smoky, big area will drop fps more). It's definitely playable at lowest setting. If you use 9300m gs laptop, you will be able to play at all set to lowest. I have set that way, else the fps will be unplayable, or not enjoyable.

Well, I haven't finish play yet. I just download it today, and played 1 hour +. Not planning to finish it so fast, have to slowly enjoy it. It has about 6 hours gameplay if you a professional, so for me I think it would be around 8 hours gameplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment