Earn Online Money Easily At BUXP - Trusted Site

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Rapidshare throttled

I already know this a month ago, just I lazy to update my blog :p

I think streamyx want P1 WIMAX to gain customer. They now start throttle rapidshare download, which is a very disappointing and bad for most of rapidshare user including me.

Besides that, Megaupload and some other file hosting site also throttled. At lowyat forum, there are places that already gain normal speed for rapidshare download, as for here at Kangar, Perlis, I still find it only about 10kbps.

There are ways to bypass ISP throttle I found this method in lowyat forum.

http://www.google.com/notebook/public/11285474363097909509/BDQOWDQoQo5Xb2bck

I not yet try it because download from hotfile still fast, and I don't have rapidshare premium account.


No comments:

Post a Comment